Scott Township Fire & EMS is always looking for exceptional people committed to providing compassionate service and rapid response to our community’s diverse needs. We are a combination of volunteer firefighters, career firefighters and EMS providers, and we are actively recruiting volunteer and part-time positions. Full-time positions are filled via testing process biannually.
Select the application form in the recruitment drop-down menu to apply!
Scott Township Fire & EMS is conducting a Firefighter/Paramedic application process to fill 2 Immediate Openings. Applications must be received by 16:00 on 7/15/2022. Any application received for this position after this date and time will not be accepted.
- Be 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- No felony convictions
- Valid driver’s license
- US. citizen and legally able to work in the US
- Licensed Indiana EMS-Paramedic or NREMT-P, AHA Healthcare Provider CPR, ACLS
- Must obtain ITLS, PALS, Indiana Firefighter I/II & HAZMAT-OPS (Training provided)
- Base salary: $54,625
- Paramedic Incentive: $5,000
- Department pays 92% of Health Insurance premium
- 457B retirement plan with 6% department match
- Accidental death policy
- Cancer policy
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Education Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Growing department with increasing run volume
- Modified Kelly Schedule
- 911 EMS Only System
- Opportunity to respond on fire and EMS apparatus
- Aggressive Protocols
- State-of-the-art equipment
How to Apply:
Go to scottfire.org/member-form to submit your application.
Copies of EMS-Paramedic or NREMT-P, AHA Healthcare Provider CPR, ACLS certifications, Driver’s license, and Diploma or GED MUST attached to application.
*Applicants that do not follow the above directions will be excluded from the process*
For any questions, contact Steve Buchta at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell 812-827-6018